Now that 2019 is coming to a close, now is the time to start preparing for the Spring Selling season. Homebuilders who wait until the snow is melting to start planning for spring sales are already behind the game. As you prepare to capture those early homebuyers, think about what worked well this year and what tactics you’d like to try in 2020.
We believe one of those tactics should be a new website!
With over 90% of homebuyers starting the buying process online, forward-thinking homebuilders are already ramping up their digital marketing efforts now in order to fill their sales funnels with potential home buyers.
Home shoppers will make value judgments of a homebuilder’s credibility based on the overall quality of their online presence, specifically their website. It’s important for new home builders to invest in good web design to inspire that trust in your business.
A great homebuilder website is the key to capturing these early-season home shoppers. With just four months until Spring selling season starts, now is the best time to start revamping your online presence.
If you’re wondering if it’s time to update your website, ask yourself these questions:
- Is your website design outdated?
- Has traffic, leads, and sales decreased?
- Can visitors find relevant content immediately?
- Am I cramming too much content on a page?
- Is your website slow to load?
- Are the calls-to-action easy to see and understand? Do your calls-to-action even exist?
- Are you providing a compelling reason for a potential home buyer to give you their information?
- Is your homebuilder website visually appealing and engaging? Does that translate to a pleasant mobile experience?
- Have your competitors recently redesigned their websites?
- Is your website hard to manage and update?
If you’re running into issues like the ones mentioned above, it’s time to make a change. We can help. Successful homebuilders are already planning to improve their websites NOW to stay ahead of the curve come Spring and beyond. It’s never too early to start planning for your future success.
Check out a few of our recent homebuilder websites and schedule your web demo today.
Casa Fresca Homes (2020 NAHB Silver Award Winner – Best Website For A Builder)