Today’s technology has created an on-demand world where it’s easy to find the right information in moments. This instant-connectivity has changed the way people approach everyday situations, from socializing with friends to shopping for new homes. Today’s home buyer is more empowered and in control of their homebuying experience than ever before.
These homebuyers are well-informed: they’ve researched neighborhoods and new homebuilders; visited builder websites to learn more about new home communities, floorplans, features, and options. They’ve viewed virtual tours and may have spoken with a sales associate in an online chat before stepping into a Sales Center.
How do you keep these home buyers engaged and feeling in control of their buying experience now that they’re in your Sales Center? By offering them an interactive kiosk display. A study by The Bokka Group shows how influential digital content available at sales offices, like kiosks, are during the home purchase process:
- 89% of all homebuyers consider a photo gallery of homes and communities as influential in their purchase decision to buy from that particular builder
- 89% of all home buyers consider the presence of interactive floorplans influential
- 77% of all home buyers consider virtual tours influential
- 85% of all home buyers consider a Virtual Design Center influential
These are the most popular types of digital content but what’s the best way to present these important builder tools to home buyers? Through an interactive sales kiosk.
Our sales kiosks provide an interactive digital experience in your Sales Centers. They keep home shoppers engaged, which allows for more community and builder engagement, and more homes sold!
The best part: you can easily update and manage the kiosks from one intuitive interface! No more wasting time traveling to each sales office to update photos, lot maps, promotions, amenities, and more.
Our Interactive Kiosk Solution feature:
- Customizable content to fit your needs: wall mount, tabletop, touchscreen, tablet or the traditional keyboard and mouse
- Interactive floorplans with high-quality, printable e-brochures
- Compelling interactive lot maps that show real-time availability
- Interactive area maps displaying local area amenities that can overlay Google Maps for panning, zooming, and more visual area context
- Easily deployable to multiple communities or locations
- CRM integration
- CMS integration (yes, you can pull content straight from your website)
- Integrated management tools for updates to lot maps, content, photo gallery, home features, etc.
- Registration forms throughout to capture customer information
- Available for computers, television screens, and even tablets
You’ve done the work and spent the money to get those home buyers into your Sales Center. Now keep them engaged and improve the likelihood of closing the sale with a new interactive, web-based kiosk. Contact us to schedule a demo today!