Video marketing is your biggest opportunity in 2020. If you’re not using video, there’s a good chance your competitors are. Video is a powerful way to communicate your brand story, explain your value proposition, and build relationships with your customers and prospects.
Not only is video content effective it’s also growing in popularity and demand among digital shoppers.
Why Video Matters
You may feel your homebuilder website already provides enough information for homebuyers to make an informed decision with photos, interactive floorplans, lot maps, and amenities, elevation renderings, and more. However, some homebuyers may need more information that’s easily found.
That’s why video matters: it makes it easy to provide additional information homebuyers are looking for. It allows you to become a trusted expert and address common questions, explain the benefits of your company or buying new construction over existing homes, and make a connection with homebuyers so they feel like they already know you before they visit a community.
Here are a few statistics that prove why you should be using video on your home builder website:
People want video:
- 66% of consumers prefer watching video to reading about a product
- 54% of people want to see more video content from marketers
- #1 form of media used in content strategy in 2019, overtaking blogs/infographics
- 157% – Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic
- 80% – Landing page video can increase conversions by 80% or more
- 88% – The average viewer spends 88% more time on a website with video
- 90% of users say product videos are helpful in the decision-making process
Increase Conversion through Video Marketing with Graphic Language
We believe in the power of video content and have added it to our repertoire of services. Our newest homebuilder websites include video aspects that have been improving lead conversions for our clients. Check out how we added custom video content on the brand new FCB Homes, 99 Rausch, Elliott Homes, and SummerHill Homes’ websites.
Not sure why you need video on your website? Here are a few more reasons to reconsider:
Using video on your website:
- 86% of home shoppers used video to learn more about a specific community
- 70% used it to tour a home
- 74% used it to get general information on the builder or product
- 38% used it to understand specific features of a home
- 30% used it to watch customer testimonials
Are you ready to explore how video marketing can boost your marketing efforts? Visit the Graphic Language website to see how video fits in our full suite of digital services for new home builders and how we can create a custom video strategy for you.